ArmA: Armed Assault (PC/ENG/ISO)
Year 2006 | PC game | English | Developer: Bohemia Interactive | 2.68 Gb
Genre: 1st Person Shooter Game
ArmA features a new engine with a fresh modern setting and focuses on freedom of action and immersive complex environments, blended with a unique touch of total simulation, based on a technology used to train real soldiers around the world, including U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Army and Australian Defense Forces.
In ArmA, players will be able to seamlessly explore massive environments (over 200 sq. kilometres) and combat intelligent enemies that try to out think and outmaneuver you. In ArmA it is important to preserve the lives of yourself and your squad members in the heat of a modern armed conflict. Jump into any of a large selection of available vehicles, including armored vehicles and aircraft.
* DX9 Engine incorporating many of the latest features, including High Dynamic Range rendering
* Reworked lifelike animations
* Fully streaming game engine allowing extremely large environments loaded with various special effects
* Environments are richly detailed and varied.
* New huge sized battlefield (landmass exceeds that of all islands from Flashpoint Resistance combined)
* New densely populated battlefield (approximately twice the number of objects on all previous islands combined).
* Dynamic weather and daytime simulation (including tides and star constellations)
* Ambient wildlife
* Special mode: shoot the nigger
* Large selection of weapons and vehicles
* Unique and proven combatants AI
* New island containing large cities with many different, fully accessible buildings
* ArmAs campaign features a brand new story-line, with a modern day setting
* Campaigns setting and events inspired by real world events, military strategies and political doctrines
* Updated controls and command interface
* Large, persistent battles
* 60+ player multiplayer (plus additional AI), players can join at any time
* Unique game modes introducing modes of play not seen in any other game
* Cooperative game modes
* Custom content support
* Open game architecture
* Building on top of the successful Operation Flashpoint addon and modding support
* Built-in scenario editor
* Versatile object/vehicle animation system
* Many useful scripting functions
* Mission wizards enable missions to be played with any addons.
* Windows 2000/XP
* DirectX 9.0c
* Pentium IV or Athlon 2 Ghz CPU
* 512Mb RAM
* 16 Bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* Compatible 3d Graphics Card with 128Mb RAM and Hardware Pixel/Vertex Shader 2.0
* 4Gb Hard Drive Space.
2. Mount/burn the image.
4. Use Serial: 2JCO-JSHP4-D24PL-4N837-M263Z
5. Copy crack.